Thinking of Buying a Property Soon?
Buying a home can be one of the most exciting yet stressful moments of a person's life. A home is typically the largest financial commitment a person will ever make. This raises many questions such as the following:
- Where do I want to live?
- What type of home is best suited to my needs and desires?
- What can I afford and how much will my initial investment be?
- What will it cost me for closing costs such as fees and land titles registrations?
Christopher can help you answer these and many other questions to help you make an informed decision.
First Time Buyers
"Where do I start?" Is that what you're thinking? Christopher's "Crash Course In Real Estate" is a great place to begin your journey to homeownership. In this informative meeting, Christopher will introduce you to the process of buying a home including:
- The journey from getting started to moving in.
- Explaining the components of a Real Estate "listing".
- Going through a Real Estate Purchase Contract.
- The various types of mortgage financing offered.
- Sources of money for your deposit and down payment.
- Determining the price of the home you can afford.
- Estimating your "closing costs" due when you take possession of your home.
Once this meeting is complete, you will understand what purchasing a home is all about. You can then chose some homes to view which meet your criteria and then narrow down the field to find your desired home. Christopher will be there to help and advise you through the entire process.
Call Christopher or fill in the form below to arrange a time for this personal consultation.
Outgrown your current home? Time to move up to your dream home? The nest is empty and it's now time to downsize?
If you are considering moving to your next home, Christopher can help you through the process by determining the market value and net proceeds of your current home. From there, Christopher will assist you in finding the new home that best meets your needs and desires. Using the technology at hand, Christopher can search for your desired home and email you the best potentials for your consideration and possible viewing. Once the right home is found, Christopher will assist you through the offer and negotiation stage to get you your home for the best possible price.
Give Christopher a call or fill in the form below for more information.